Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Conduct research, synthesize data and information into business insight to inform decision making.
- Develop economic models and analyses to support business cases development for new clean energy business opportunities.
- Develop presentations to communicate effectively in meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal organizations and lead or participate in team assignments.
- Assume other related work as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree Economics, Business, Finance And three (3) years of prior work experience.
Required Work Experience
- Prior work experience in a relatable industry, or a demonstrated capability to understand strategic issues in the utility/energy industry. Required
- Demonstrated economic and financial modeling experience required. Required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data and information into business insights, and effectively communicate insights in meetings, presentations, and in writing. Required
- Demonstrated presentation and analytical skills and advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Required
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with superior attention to detail. Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Required
- Prior experience working with or for electric or gas utilities and understanding of business model. Preferred
- Knowledge of clean energy technologies and business models. Preferred
- Knowledge of New York State's Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act (CLCPA). Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.