Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Identify new business opportunities aligned with strategic objectives, develop business cases, and implementation plan to facilitate CLCPA goals.
- Develop economic models and analyses to support business cases development, and the launch of new initiatives.
- Identify issues, structure problems, and drive alignment across organizations and up to senior executive leadership.
- Manage cross-functional teams responsible for delivering strategic initiatives and developing new program offerings.
- Develop presentations to communicate effectively with senior executives, regulators, and external stakeholders.
- Assume other related work as needed.
- Represent the Company's interests with external stakeholders, such as the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS) Staff.
- Bachelor's Degree Economics, Business, Finance, Engineering, or an equivalent required And eight (8) years of related work experience
- Master's Degree MBA or equivalent business degree And four (4) years of related work experience
Required Work Experience
- Superior skills in problem solving, problem structuring, hypothesis generation, and economic analysis. Required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distill data and information into business insights, and effectively communicate insights in meetings, presentations, and in writing. Required
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture, with particular attention to detail. Required
- Demonstrated experience managing teams or projects. Required
- Demonstrated presentation and analytical skills and advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Required
- Knowledge of New York State's Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act (CLCPA). Required
- Demonstrated experience leading strategy development and business alignment. Preferred
- Prior experience working with or for electric or gas utilities and understanding of business model. Preferred
- Knowledge of clean energy technologies and business models. Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must stand to use operate office equipment for entire shift
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.