Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Co-ops will be assigned specific projects which are designed to add value to the organization while providing real world experience.
- Co-ops will perform entry level assignments in various departments to acquire a broad-based knowledge of Orange & Rockland's structure and operations.
- Complete Records Retention requirements as per Corporate Instruction 870-1 for the Contract Administration Group
- High School Diploma/GED Must be a full-time student in a Bachelor's Program.
Required Work Experience
- Must have completed Freshman year with a minimum of 30 credits. Required
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 minimum is required. Required
- Must have a declared major in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Project Management or related field. Required
- General computer software proficiency required, including MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Required
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, including polished verbal and writing skills. Required
- Solid work ethic and flexible, self-starter with a high level of integrity and energy; resourceful, proactive and imaginative. Required
- Filing and organizing project records. Req
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.