Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Gather data, review, analyze and report on all aspects of the SLI and NGD program.
- Support the scheduled and random work provided to the field representatives.
- Responsible for developing connections to numerous databases and internal systems to one another to develop and extract reports. Communicate those dashboards and reports to various internal stakeholders. (example systems include: CPMS, GIS, CIS, CRMS, ARM, online scheduler, Salesforce)
- Ensure reporting and analytics support compliance with company specification for the service line inspection due dates/cycles, as well as ensuring compliance with the red tag procedure is maintained per specification.
- Provide support for customer billing, notification to customer and any regulatory filings.
- Support Customer communications, liaison with customer operations to ensure customer communication is provided on all NGD/SLI work.
- Develop and utilize tableau and/or power BI to develop reports and analysis through various systems.
- Provide reports and analysis on inspection compliance work required, completed, and remaining.
- Identify all bundling opportunities and ensure that missed opportunities are visible, elevated and appropriate action is taken to reconcile.
- Provide reports and analysis on the entire customer "can't get in" including but not limited to communication taken, actions taken, fines assessed, fine reversed and termination eligible and termination completed.
- Provide reports and analysis on corrosion and leak findings. Provide trends and forecasting for future re-inspections.
- Provide daily schedules to supervisors for routing of all NGD/SLI work.
- Provide all necessary responses to any PSC or company interrogatories related to the programs.
- Identify additional bundling opportunities where we gain access to a premise and can conduct a service line inspection and NGD installation; such as BOPA, leaks, Turn-ons, meter exchanges. Highlight the opportunities achieved and missed. Then take necessary action to improve the bundling success.
- Develop, maintain and report out on the productivity and efficiency of the Customer Engagement representatives for routing of the work, customer call volume and resolution.
- Track, manage and develop reports and analysis on failed appointments, as well as no access analysis.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 2 years - 1H Related work experience Or
- Associate's Degree And 4 years -1H Related work experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Demonstrated quantitative experience and critical thinking capabilities. Required
- Previous experience of querying data for multiple internal systems, performing variance analysis and communicating the results. Required
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point and have advanced Excel skills. Required
- Prior experience developing and analyzing reports using tableau and/or power BI Required
Skills & Ability
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Assumes personal responsibility for actions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments
- Proactively approaches responsibilities
- Possesses a high degree of initiative
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- - Must be willing and able to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.