Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Lead communication point between Con Edison and Schneider Electric/RAMTeCH for designer tasks associated with designer roll out and integration activities
- Primary communication point between Con Edison and the System Integrator for system implementation and testing activities
- Support with the development of reports and presentations to company employees, including executives and all levels of management, as well as regulatory parties and external stakeholders.
- Participate in production rollout efforts
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering And Two (2) years of relevant work experience is required, or (>1) year specifically with ArcFM GIS application Or
- Master's Degree And 2 years relevant work experience is acceptable
Relevant Work Experience
- Two years of experience and a proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Required
- Two years of experience working in the Electric Operations mapping systems such as M&S maps, feeder prints and C&DO/Conduit maps as well as microstation, Required
- ProjectWise layouts applications and WMS system Required
- Strong leadership skills Required
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) Required
- Experience in Project Management such as work planning, status reporting, issue / risk management and presentation Required
- Experience in leading and facilitating meetings, discussions and workshops Required
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Required
- Works well independently as well as part of a large team Required
- Prior Engineering experience Required
- Prior experience with handling and managing large projects Preferred
Skills & Ability
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.