Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Execute integrated and effective strategic plan for Con Edison and Orange and Rockland energy companies.
- Provide support to for Corporate Affairs Division and coordinate strategic alignment across public facing teams. Create and execute multi-faceted public facing initiatives.
- Track and measure program effectiveness.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to our leadership team, developing, executing, and maximizing the effectiveness of Con Edison's external communications and marketing programs that support strategic business priorities.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and best practices to build successful strategies, achieve enterprise business objectives.
- Maintain brand strength and consistency.
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field and at least fifteen years experience as a marketing executive at a major organization in a competitive and regulated industry such as telecommunications, energy, or health care services
- Master's Degree Master of Business Administration degree is preferred and at least fifteen years experience as a marketing executive at a major organization in a competitive and regulated industry such as telecommunications, energy, or health care services
Relevant Work Experience
- The individual will be a strategic thinker, an inspirational leader, and a proven performer who has consistently met or exceeded goals. Required
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills are a must. Required
- Experience managing a marketing team in program development and execution. Required
- Extensive experience with digital tools as well as traditional marketing skills. Required
- Impressive portfolio of successful consumer engagement campaigns. Required
- Background presenting to and consulting with senior executives. Required
- Successful history developing internal and external networks. Required
- Leadership experience building and managing cross-functional teams and influencing executive level management and key stakeholders. Required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others in an integrated team environment. Must be self-motivated. Required
- Ability to translate and communicate complex technical issues into language that senior business executives can easily comprehend. Required
- Excellent team building skills, both within the marketing team and motivating resources across matrix teams. Required
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Other: Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers. Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.