Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Forecasting and budgeting project financials and cash flows in accordance with the project schedules and contracts
- Cost management and spend tracking to ensure that AMI capital and O&M expenditures are maintained in accordance within appropriate budgets and ensure the project is on schedule, on target and on budget
- Monthly reporting and presentation of Current Working Estimates (CWE) and contingency analysis to AMI, financial and corporate leadership
- Audit project finances to ensure proper accounting of project charges and conduct transfers/corrections as necessary
- Perform all functions related to project accounting (Processing all authorizations/appropriations, white papers, develop/enhance project accounting hierarchy and set up account numbers as needed)
- Provide AMI Project financial guidance
- Forecast, track, trend and report project financial analytics regarding the AMI Project to internal and external stakeholders and manage forecasting accuracy
- Support and manage AMI project metrics related to: KPIs, AMI project metrics, PSC project metrics, etc.
- Provide rate case support
- Manage and supervise analysts/senior analysts that contribute to AMI financial controls and reporting activities, supply chain management, contract management, invoice processing/reconciliation and accounts payables and receivables
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, IT or related business degree And three to eight (3-8) years relevant work experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Microsoft Office suite (excel, power point, etc.) Required
- Oracle's Business Intelligence (BI) Application Preferred
- Oracle EBS Finance and Supply Chain System Preferred
- Financial Modeling Preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must push, pull, lift up to 25 pounds
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.