Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The Enterprise Data & Analytics (ED&A) team is responsible for driving Con Edison's data and analytics strategy, providing advanced analytics solutions, and managing the Company's Enterprise Data Analytics Platform (EDAP).
- The Scrum Master supports the team in the delivery of analytics products and strengthens the team's Agile practices. The Scrum Master will facilitate Agile ceremonies, coach teams, and work with Product Owners from AMI, Electric Operations, Customer Operations, CES, Energy Management, and other teams across the Company to enable the delivery of high-value data and analytics products.
- Build and coach high performing product teams
- Ensure Scrum practices are used and improved across teams and strengthen teams understanding of Agile concepts and principles
- Bring transparency to business and IT organization about development and grow trust
- Work with Product Owners to ensure that product teams work is focused on delivering business value
- Support the team in its overall objectives, to include analytics product delivery, platform engineering, and data operations
- Commitment to the ideals of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required
- Master's Degree and a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience or
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience or
- Associate's Degree and a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience or
- High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 7 years relevant work experience
- Master's Degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience working on software products with demonstrated understanding of the software development life cycle Required
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment Required
- Experience leading teams and/or projects Required
- Experience working on teams developing analytics solutions Preferred
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps Preferred
Skills & Ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Other: Certified ScrumMaster Preferred
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.