Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Support monitoring, tracking, and manage risks and issues on different initiatives, including data analysis of issues for resolution.
- Conduct business analysis to document processes and requirements for feature/story development.
- Prepare presentation decks for digital efforts and projects to be used to present to management.
- Support UAT and business testing with testing team.
- Support a customer-centric culture, taking special interest in meeting the needs of external and internal stakeholders.
- Utilize available technology and apply creative solutions to improve the quality, efficiency and productivity for the Digital Service program.
- Administrative support for Digital Services program to support planning efforts and coordination.
- Provide back-up and coverage on intake and Governance process.
- Support Product Owner in developing acceptance criteria and feature definition.
- Work with Operating Areas to analyze defects, user requests and help to research potential solutions
- Work with vendors to resolve any product-related issues or concerns
- Analyze vendor data to identify trends and make recommendations to improve product offerings and vendor management processes
- Document the analysis of requests for Digital Services teams to use in their development.
- Ensure uniform and consistent administration and compliance of all company practices and procedures including the Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI), the Company's Code Of Conduct, environmental and safety, as well as governmental regulations.
- Participate in the design of system modifications to satisfy user requests.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree and with 2 years of related work experience or
- Associate's Degree and with 4 years of work experience or
- High School Diploma/GED and 5 years of work experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Experienced team player who has demonstrated a high regard for personal responsibility and can work with little or no supervision. Required
- Comfortable working in a team environment, collaborating with cross-functional teams such as product management, development, and business Required
- Ability to analyze system issues and design system changes or enhancements Required
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills to convey complex data and insights in a clear and concise manner to different stakeholders, including product managers, developers, and executives. Required
- Must have the ability to manage multiple assignments and changing priorities. Required
- Must be well organized, and detail oriented. Required
- Experience managing projects, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines Required
- Can quickly learn industry trends / domains and end user demands from pain
- Strong problem solver with the ability to identify and solve problems, with a strong focus on continuous improvement. Should be proactive, curious, and creative in their approach to problem-solving Required
- Able to highlight and articulate risks, customer feedback and what's not
- Familiar with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, iterative environment. Preferred
- Proficient in tools such as SQL and other data analysis software Preferred
- Able to articulate business requirements and bridge the gap with development
- teams and stakeholders. Collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded,
- Experienced with Issue tracking and analysis. Preferred
- Experience in producing formal presentations and documentation for executive and regulatory share out. Preferred
- Highly analytical and data-driven, with the ability to interpret data and extract insights to drive decision-making. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office application tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.