Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Upload drug testing documents, drug testing information, and other supporting documentation in to the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Cority.
- File and maintain CCF's.
- Ensure medical confidentiality is maintained with all information entered and viewed within employee medical records.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to provide excellent customer service.
- Review records to proactively handle employee cases and identify process gaps for problem-solving. Request affidavits when errors with CCF's are discovered.
- Provide administrative support to cohorts in the Employee Wellness Center / CSA Program, as needed.
- Accurately report drug test results to the proper parties in a timely manner.
- Ensure CCF forms are reviewed and signed by MRO's as required.
- Maintain and provide upon request documentation necessary for accurate completion of annual MIS Report for the Department of Transportation.
- Manually enter drug test type and other related information in Cority.
- High School Diploma/GED and 2 years of business/customer service experience
- High School Diploma/GED and 2 years of Occupational Health experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Two years of experience in preparing medical records on paper and electronically Preferred
- Experience with managing software such as CORITY and or similar medical scheduling software Preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must push, pull, lift up to 25 pounds
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and be able to use hands for entire shift
- Must stoop, bend, reach and kneel throughout the workday
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.