Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Conduct timely, thorough, and accurate searches of Company records using various company databases and systems, including permits, opening tickets, paving orders, emergency tickets, Corrective Action Requests, and Notices of Violations to support the Company's position in claims and lawsuits
- Search for and collect records responsive to subpoenas.
- Prepare and attest to affidavits relating to the Company records located through search.
- Testify at depositions and trials concerning Company records.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Associate's Degree with a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Working knowledge of various computer applications utilized to perform search preferred
- Working knowledge of Company records and understanding of operating areas that produce those records preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel by public transportation to courts and deposition locations throughout the City of New York and Westchester.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.