Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The Business Relationship and Project Management Associate will serve on the organizational team responsible for the administration of budgeting and financial matters, project management oversight, and fostering strong relationships with our business partners across the company.
- Support the Business Relationship Manager role building connections with internal IT stakeholders and assisting with new project intake including development and implementation of technology roadmaps.
- Support the departmental budget through financial management, including guiding and assisting systems managers and their teams with tasks such as the capital optimization process. Utilization of several applications, such as Oracle EBS, Oracle BI and Unifier, for ad hoc financial analysis, procurement related tasks, and when needed assist with the capital project process.
- Support sound Project Management through the understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) procedures, IT Capital Project Management Procedure, and the IT Project Management Guide, driving attainment and accountability across the department.
- Support accountability and provide analytical support through the development of new reporting that receives information from numerous sources and provides a cohesive, overall view of department performance.
- Support Business and Project Management team, learning roles and responsibilities across department.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required in support of department.
- Bachelor's Degree Major in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering. and A minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year of experience Recent college graduates must have one (1) year of work experience (full-time and/or internships) or six (6) months experience considered if participated in the company's CO-OP or summer CO-OP internships.
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Power Platform (PowerBI/Automate, Power Apps, etc) Preferred
- Experience in Azure DevOps environment Preferred
- Experience in project management techniques Preferred
- Experience in project management applications/software (Project, Primavera, etc.) Preferred
- Budget forecasting Preferred
- Capable of working independently or with a team Preferred
- Is passionate about problem solving Preferred
- Leadership, talent development and team minded qualities Preferred
- Has a strong sense of ownership and is not afraid to speak up Preferred
- Collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded, innovative Preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS)
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.