Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Con Edison Transmission (CET) is a regulated subsidiary of CEI which invests in natural gas pipeline and storage assets and electric transmission assets. CET is currently working on multiple opportunities to grow these investments and create strategic platforms to support future growth of the business. A Senior Analyst in Con Edison Transmission is responsible for managing existing electric and natural gas transmission investments, performing accounting and administrative tasks, evaluating potential investment opportunities, and helping the organization achieve its strategic objectives.
- Work with partners and industry participants to develop potential electric and natural gas investment opportunities. Work with partners on oversight, cost management, and project management during the all phases of the investment cycle.
- Lead analysis of industry developments that impact CET's current and potential investments, including commodity market fundamentals and regulatory & legislative developments.
- Coordinate with internal and external subject matter experts to evaluate feasibility and constructability of projects.
- Negotiate contracts and monitor contractual performance targets.
- Perform financial analysis to evaluate investment opportunities, including valuation, tax, and impacts to the investment performance.
- Assist with financial analysis to evaluate investment opportunities, including valuation, tax, and impacts to the investment performance.
- Perform occasional field visits to operating assets or construction sites.
- Develop and implement plans to meet CET's strategic objectives.
- Represent Con Edison Transmission at conferences and other industry events.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business or related quantitative field required. 3 to 5 years' experience in energy infrastructure asset management financial modeling, energy policy and regulatory affairs, finance, accounting or related department.
- Master's Degree in engineering, business or related quantitative field preferred.
Relevant Work Experience
- 3-5 years Must have a minimum of three years of work experience. Required and
- Excellent communication and oral skills. Required
- Analytical skills and financial modelling. Required
- Project management of deliverables from multiple types of customers. Required
- The ability to multi-task, work independently, exercise discretion, and maintain confidentiality. Required
- Prior experience in energy infrastructure asset management financial modeling, energy policy and regulatory affairs, finance, accounting or related department. Preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally, as needed.
- Must be able to perform field visits.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.