Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Con Edison is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to execute programs to support specific business marketing objectives. This role will manage various marketing programs, including awareness, lead acquisition, customer engagement, business development, product sales support, and advanced brand building for key offerings.
- This role will work directly with internal Con Edison team members to understand business requirements across the organization and lead in planning across a wide range of online and offline marketing channels in support of strategic business goals.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns for core Con Edison business units and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Develop process and workflow for management of marketing campaigns, inclusive of briefing, deployment, optimizations and reporting
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, e-mail and direct mail, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Provides leadership to marketing suppliers, and ensure coordination and cooperation between suppliers in meeting objectives
- Contribute to the development of overall Marketing plan, and ensure its delivery in particular through planning and implementation of contact strategies
- Allocate and manage marketing budget
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communication or a related field is preferred
Relevant Work Experience
- 4-6 years previous experience as an integrated marketing manager, marketing campaign manager or similar role. Required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written - skilled at communicating with clients and creative teams through presentations, compelling copy, and detailed strategy documents and able to clearly explain the reasoning behind strategic decisions, showing the client why this strategy will achieve their desired results
- Experience coordinating teams and managing projects across organizational lines
- Experience leading agency, client and executive meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research and market insight skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Knowledge of website and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Oracle BI, etc.)
- Proven experience working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must stoop, bend, reach and kneel throughout the workday
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.