Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Participates in the implementation of Clean Energy initiatives through the assessment of NYPSC/NJBPU policy issues to determine their impact on the Company.
- Provides direct oversight and leadership for implementation of the projects.
- Responsible for attending and preparing documentation for periodic meetings with NYPSC/NJBU Staff, customers, and town and local officials to provide information pertaining to Clean Energy program implementation.
- Analyzes market model alternatives to facilitate informed decision making and formulates the Company's strategic policy direction; includes preparation of findings to senior management.
- Participates on various cross-functional teams which influence and identify new business solutions for the utility including; Electrical Engineering, Technical Engineering, Energy Efficiency, Customer Assistance/Accounting, AMI and other interfacing departments to adhere to all requirements and time schedules for the completion of clean energy program related work.
- Prepares presentations to support communications with various internal and external stakeholders including senior management, Electric Vehicle stakeholders, and other NYPSC/NJBPU clean energy related working groups, and policy makers.
- Evaluates regulatory commission statements, recommendations and rulings. Particularly as they relate electric vehicles, and the NY and NJ Clean Energy proceedings and coordinates with various internal organizations on necessary action.
- Participates in the preparation of regulatory submissions, reports and interrogatory responses in Electric Vehicle proceedings and rate cases.
- Represents the Company at NYPSC/NJBPU conferences and working group meetings related to Utility of the Future/Clean Energy.
- Performs other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 years work or internship experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Environmental, or Mechanical Engineering; Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Management or Business Administration; Information Technology, Computer Science or Sustainability Management or Environmental Science and 1 Years Full-time work and internship experience will count towards the one-year minimum of work experience requirement.
Relevant Work Experience
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., Excel, Google Analytics, SQL, Tableau, or similar) Required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Required
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present complex data findings in a clear and concise manner Required
- Detail-oriented and highly organized Required
- Demonstrated experience analyzing information, both technical and financial, and developing recommendations Required
- Demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple assignments and working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment Required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) Required
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts and metrics Preferred
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms and strategies Preferred
- Experience with clean energy programs or electric transportation Preferred
- Experience with or knowledge of electric vehicle technologies Preferred
Skills & Ability
- Effective leadership skills
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be able and willing to occasionally travel to regulatory and industry meetings as required.
- Must be able and willing to travel within the company service territory, as required.
- Must be able to work night shifts, weekends, and holidays, as required.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.