Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- This role is responsible for supporting the Company's electric vehicle (EV) program and supporting the design, operations, administration, budget, marketing, performance analysis, reporting, process improvement, and customer and stakeholder engagement.
- Support the overall implementation and performance of the program to achieve installation of electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) infrastructure targets for the Company. The role may also support the program's processes, functions, internal program team, and contractor responsible for the implementation of the program.
- Support the development of a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers, Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) developers, technology providers, and the sales team, and build, maintain and create new relationships.
- Support all operational aspects of the electric vehicle program including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing resources needed to achieve EVSE infrastructure goals.
- Support collaboration with the Electric Vehicle (EV) team, as well as other internal departments including engineering and energy services.
- Coordinate closely with the EV business development team to ensure exceptional customer service and optimal program performance.
- Support administrative aspects of these programs including program design, customer enrollments, budget, and timely and accurate incentive payments and reporting.
- Monitor, analyze and report on program performance
- Collaborate with employees and/or contractors and facilitate ongoing development and training of these resources.
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximize benefits to the Company.
- Support the growth of the program through such activities as the development of innovative program design solutions.
- Support the development of and manage software used to administer and operate the programs and oversee data management and quality control.
- Liaise with Department of Public Service staff and represent the Company on various New York State Energy Research and Development Authority and other committees/interest groups pertaining to electric vehicle programs.
- Represent the Company at industry conferences and meetings with external stakeholders related to the development of EVSE projects.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed, and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of work experience
- Master's Degree MBA or Sustainability
Relevant Work Experience
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and writing skills. Required
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture as well as attention to detail. Required
- Demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple assignments and deadlines. Required
- Demonstrated agility and flexibility to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project). Required
- Demonstrated success in management/support of clean energy programs. Preferred
- Experience with or knowledge of electric vehicle technologies Preferred
- Demonstrated experience analyzing information, both technical and financial, and making recommendations based on that information. Preferred
- Public speaking experience and technical writing skills. Preferred
- Experience working with local, County, City and State governments. Preferred
- Knowledge of implementation and maintenance of information technology projects. Preferred
- Experience working with Department of Public Service staff and the preparation of regulatory filings. Preferred
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.