Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Commit to the ideals of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers (both internal and external) and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Lead special projects and/or specific program initiatives targeted at specific levels of the electric transmission and distribution system, for specific customer segments, and/or in collaboration with other Company, state or city programs or state/city entity programs (such as NYSERDA).
- Manage all required relationships including vendors, customers, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish processes, policies and procedures for the regular consideration/integration of Demand Side Management (DSM) solutions into the Company or external entity planning.
- Analyze project specific customer demographics to identify appropriate DSM measures and potential load relief attainable via DSM.
- Work with Market Research & Analysis and Building Engineering teams to identify and fill gaps in market/technology data.
- Perform and evaluate cost/benefit ratio of the project/initiative and potential success and risks.
- Work with Marketing to design marketing and outreach efforts to encourage the adoption of DSM measures by the identified target customer group.
- Work with Delivery Channel Team to manage the project delivery process including contract negotiation, execution management and/or modifications.
- Coordinate information flow to and from the Targeted Demand Program, other departments and customers.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering, Economics, Information Technology, or related field.
Required Work Experience
- 3-5 years Work experience Req And
- 2 years Experience in project management roles Required
- Experience in energy efficiency, or other competitive, market driven utility programs Experience with partners and vendors. Required
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to drive results by collaborating with stakeholders to build consensus. Required
- Strong communications, presentation, writing skills and analytical skills. Required
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture and attention to detail. Required
- Ability to make decisions in real-time, under pressure. Required
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic environment. Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Required
- Knowledge of project management tools. Required
- Technical writing skills preferred. Req
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be able to participate in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.