Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- At Con Edison we all need to take special interest in our customers, both within the company and externally. As an employee, you need to commit to these ideals of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Oversee operational aspects of energy efficiency, upstream, demand management, and demand response programs including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing resources needed to achieve energy savings goals.
- Oversee administrative aspects of these programs including program design, customer enrollments, budget, and timely and accurate incentive payments and reporting.
- Monitor, analyze and report on program performance.
- Manage employees and/or contractors and facilitate ongoing development and training of these resources.
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximize benefits to the Company.
- Oversee the growth of the program(s) through such activities as marketing, training, and communications with customers and market partners and the development of innovative program design solutions.
- Speak publicly on behalf of energy efficiency, demand management and demand response initiatives.
- Manage software used to administer and operate the programs and oversee data management and quality control.
- Ensure exceptional customer service.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
Required Work Experience
- 5-7 years A minimum of five years of work experience in leadership/ management roles Required
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to drive results through collaboration with stakeholders Required
- Strong oral and written communication skills Required
- Sound logic and analytical skills Required
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture as well as attention to detail Required
- Ability to make decisions in real-time, under pressure Required
- Flexibility to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic environment Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Required
- Experience or knowledge in energy efficiency technologies Req
- 5-7 years 5 + years of work experience in energy efficiency, demand management, demand response or other competitive, market driven utility programs, including project and process management experience Preferred
- Experience managing relationships with partners and contractors Preferred
- Public speaking experience and technical writing skills Preferred
- Knowledge of IT projects Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be able to participate in the Companys emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.