Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Active involvement in the implementation and maintenance of technology solutions for Compliance Management, ensuring the provision of proper data warehousing, ease of data retrieval and accuracy of reporting
- Interact, communicate and exchange information with groups from other Company departments, other utilities, vendors, and benchmarking partners in the conduct of job responsibilities.
- Ensure that Compliance Management technology solution(s) promote best practices and verbatim compliance as applicable, including compliance verification, document retention and other requirements.
- Represents Compliance Management at meetings in connection with job responsibilities.
- Design and build best-in-class dashboards, tools and reports.
- Provide data analysis and reports to customers and management on a regular, and as needed, basis.
- Evaluate existing templates and tools and enhance functionality and capabilities.
- Maintain well organized files and accurate records including maintaining back-up for computer files and safeguarding technology equipment, reports and other sensitive items.
- Develop material for end users including guides and training material.
- Provide training and development of applicable personnel on compliance solution(s).
- Perform other tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Bachelor degree required with minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field of study preferred.
Required Work Experience
- 3-5 years Three years of experience in data analytics, database programming, and/or data mining. Req And
- One year of relevant work experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations. Req And
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Power Point. Experience with SharePoint and MS Office 365 products preferred. Req And
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, detail oriented and flexible enough to handle multiple assignments in a fast paced environment. Ability to analyze processes and relevant data to recommend sound solutions, and implement process improvement. Req And
- Experience in using any data analytics software (Tableau, ACL, or other). Req And
- Experience in regulatory compliance and regulatory enforcement preferred. One year of experience in compliance, auditing, governance or quality assurance preferred. Preferred
- Experience with GRC software such as RSA Archer preferred. Preferred
- Two years of project management experience preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be able to participate in the Companys emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.