Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Manage evaluation vendor contracts on an on-going basis consistent with the terms of the contracts.
- Plan, coordinate and review with stakeholder the implementation of evaluation program conclusions and recommendations as prepared by the vendor (s).
- Manage the evaluation contractors work product consistent with Company and departmental procedures, policies, and industry standards.
- Coordinate evaluation activities in support of the programs Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) and Measurement and Verification (M&V) activities.
- Manage evaluation staff in the conduct of evaluation efforts analysis, both process and impact studies, as required to support the development of energy efficiency, demand management, and demand response programs.
- Communicate both in writing and oral presentations evaluation report findings to stakeholders, including regulators, and customers.
- Prepare presentation materials and participate in meetings with stakeholders, including regulatory authorities such as the Department of Public Service staff.
- Serve as a Company representative to various industry committees and forums on a national, regional and statewide level.
- Assist with the procurement of contractors and other required resources, including supporting the Request for Proposals process.
- Prepare, review, and approve contract expenditures versus budget, consistent with the appropriate internal reporting processes.
- Prepare regulatory filings and supporting documentation in coordination with regulatory staff.
- Maintain, monitor, track and respond to data requests and associated analysis of evaluation data.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in social or environmental/sustainability sciences, architecture, engineering, or related technical disciplines
- Master's Degree in related disciplines
Required Work Experience
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience Required
- Experience managing people, projects, processes, contracts and vendors Required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including technical writing Required
- Excellent presentation skills Required
- Strong interpersonal skills Required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Required
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills Required
- Experience with statistical software, analysis and research Preferred
- Knowledge of utility demand side management initiatives Preferred
- Experience managing individuals or design teams Preferred
- Experience with vendor contract procurement and contract oversight Preferred
- Proficient in statistical software (R, SAS/STAT, Tableau) Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Other: Certifications which may include CMVP, CEM, LEED AP Preferred
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be able to participate in the Companys emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.