Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Required to work Part-Time as a Customer Service Representative.
- Required to work at the Customer Operations Call Center in Brooklyn at 30 Flatbush Avenue.
Required Work Experience
- Must be able to respond to direction and work as a member of a team, using PC-based information systems in order to retrieve information to analyze customer accounts.
- Must have the ability to interact with customers over the phone, as well as other avenues of contact, in a responsive, productive, and professional manner.
- Will need to provide outstanding service in every customer encounter and be an effective communicator.
- The individual we seek must be proficient in Russian.
- Bilingual candidates must pass a language performance test.
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and be able to use hands for entire shift
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.