Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Research and analyze industry trends.
- Assist with the financial analysis of existing / potential business and growth opportunities.
- Participate in ongoing corporate strategy work for both the regulated and competitive businesses.
- Conduct strategic reviews of existing CEI businesses and businesses under consideration.
- Provide data and analytical support for major project proposals.
- Perform other ad hoc related tasks and assignments as required.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Business preferred.
Required Work Experience
- Must have a minimum of two plus years of demonstrated value-added accomplishments in a management capacity within an operating or support organization.
- Must have the ability to structure problems and solutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, flexible to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with various levels of management, including senior management and executives.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be able to participate in the Companys emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.