Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- At O&R, we have and we all need to take special interest in our customers, both within the company and externally. As an employee, you need to commit to these ideals of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Monitor marketer enrollment, de-enrollment and price change transactions submitted on behalf of customers.
- Assist in ESCO Billing and Purchase of Receivables (''POR'') functions for Marketers delivering electric and gas to customers through O&R's system. Create, update and reconcile electric and gas accounts to send receivables to the marketers, which include netting out O&R charges remitting the wires to Oracle for processing and sending summary and account detail reporting to participating Marketers.
- Prepare monthly NYISO ICAP Forecast to determine each Load Serving Entity's (LSE) contribution to its transmission district peak load. Also prepare monthly ICAP Reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly NYISO Settlement & Balancing 4-Month True-Up.
- Prepare Retail Access Forecast for O&R and RECO.
- Track natural gas deliveries made on behalf of retail access accounts. Track gas usage and prepare billing reports for Interruptible Transportation, Interruptible Sales and other accounts.
- Provide gas data for Rate Analysis, reconciliations and system distribution imports.
- Assist and support the Company's gas Interruptible Transportation Program.
- Represent the Company at outreach and education opportunities (home or trade shows, community events, etc.).
- Implement and administer new retail choice programs in compliance with Company requirements and obligations contained in the Company's tariffs, including notifications to electric and gas Marketers and Vendors related to any changes that occur.
- Participate in customer and regulatory meetings and working groups on retail choice related issues and ascertain the need for tariff changes or initiatives.
- Assist prospective marketers in understanding all O&R electric and gas retail choice programs, tariffs, and requirements.
- Communicate daily with Marketers and Customers on all retail choice matters; including EDI, billing, rates, balancing, enrollments, gas nominations, etc.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of all Supplier EDI system standards (test and production)
- Participate in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering, Finance, Business or Accounting, and a minimum of two years of related work experience, preferably energy efficiency, financial, or project management.
- Preferably in Engineering, Finance, Business or Accounting, and a minimum of two years of related work experience, preferably energy efficiency, financial, or project management.
Required Work Experience
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Must possess the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management as well as with customers, customer representatives, trade organizations and governmental agencies. Required
- Must have strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with customers and act as a Company spokesperson regarding all energy-related matters. Required
- Must have the ability to work independently and make timely and sound decisions. Required
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills. Required
- Should have good working knowledge of electric and gas transmission/distribution system. Required
- Should be familiar with O&R's gas and electric programs, standards, and applicable tariffs. Required
- Computer literacy with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Access, is required. Prior experience with in-house computer systems, such as Customer Information Management System (''CIMS'') is preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be able to participate in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.