Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Assist all department managers with development of EE brand including platform, awareness plan and execution.
- Execute and track the success of marketing projects for the commercial customer segments.
- Assist in the development of appropriate reports and reporting processes to keep all program managers, DSM staff and Corporate Communications informed of success.
- Assist the department on messaging, creative directions, defending Department POV and ideation where appropriate.
- Managing production of upcoming key events, department initiatives, and other deliverables such as collateral, trade show giveaways and wearables.
- Managing production of all digital initiatives such website updates, social media messaging and other key digital tactics.
- Liaison with corporate communications production staff.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Marketing preferred
Required Work Experience
- 3-5 years Related work experience in a marketing environment such as an advertising agency, digital agency, PR firm or corporate marketing communications. Required
- Experience with project management, balancing deadlines, creating priorities and taking direction. Required
- Familiarity with all aspects of marketing communications including but not limited to research, strategic and brand planning, agency management, digital management including website design and development, SEO, SEM, e-mail marketing and social media as well as graphic design, advertising, public relations, presentation development. Required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills Required
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications. Required
- Hands-on experience with various company web-based applications and mainframe applications Required
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills. Required
- Experience working in a regulated environment Preferred
- Familiarity with activities and efforts to establish and continue Energy Efficiency and Demand Response portfolios Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be willing to travel inside and outside of the Con Edison service territory to attend meetings with Department of Public Service Staff, New York State Energy Research Development Authority, New York Independent System Operator, outside agencies and other entities outside New York if needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.