Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Collaborate with Planning and Analytics Manager to develop commercial marketing and communications plan through execution.
- Oversee and manage the development, execution and tracking the success of marketing plans for commercial customer segments.
- Manage and optimize all commercial marketing program budgets.
- Develops appropriate reports and reporting processes to keep all program managers, DSM staff and Corporate Communications informed of success.
- Provide commercial customer insight on messaging, creative directions, defending Department POV and ideation where appropriate.
- Manage messaging for the strategic direction and leveraging upcoming key events, department initiatives, and crisis communication issues.
- Immerse in the commercial segment and communicate and interact with senior management, customers and vendors.
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications including corporate and field Public Affairs offices.
- Work with the diverse stakeholder groups necessary to develop and maintain ongoing CECONY relationships with its contractors in order to implement new and maintain ongoing programs in place to achieve state carbon reduction goals as well as Company energy savings goals.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Marketing preferred
Required Work Experience
- 5-7 years Related work experience in marketing environment such as an advertising agency, digital agency, PR firm or corporate marketing communications. Required
- Exoerience with strategic marketing communications including but not limited to research, strategic and brand planning, general project management, digital management including website design and development, SEO, SEM, e-mail marketing and social media as well as graphic design, advertising, public relations, presentation development, media negotiation planning. Required
- Hands-on experience with various company web-based applications and mainframe applications. Required
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications. Required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Required
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills. Required
- Ability to interact with all levels of management. Required
- Experience working in a regulated environment preferred, familiarity with the NY Public Service Commission relating to Energy Efficiency and Demand Response Preferred
- Supervisory experience Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be willing to travel inside and outside of the Con Edison service territory to attend meetings with Department of Public Service Staff, New York State Energy Research Development Authority, New York Independent System Operator, outside agencies and other entities outside New York if needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.