Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to design, develop, implement, and evaluate well-tailored, up-to-date, relevant and interactive training programs.
- Develop and track measurable performance metrics to reflect effectiveness of training programs. Prepare reports on status of training and/or other related initiatives.
- Develop and implement refresher training, when/where appropriate.
- Support management of the Certificate of Disclosure process for company employees to ascertain if conflicts of interest exist and as necessary support the development of appropriate mitigation plans.
- Manage internal partners and external vendor relationships, when/where necessary.
- Plan and execute special projects that support the BEC's mission, as needed.
- Answer the BEC Helpline and provide Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) assistance, as needed.
- Organize/prioritize work, manage multiple tasks and project, and function effectively as a self-directed leader of multiple initiatives to meet organizational milestones and deadlines.
- Collaborate with team members on various initiatives to promote Business Ethics & Compliance, and integrate them into interactions with our customers, both within the company and externally.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Education, Communications, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field of study. And a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience is required.
- Master's Degree An Advanced degree in a related field (Learning/Education, Instructional Design, HR, Organization Development, MBA, or JD) is preferred.
Required Work Experience
- 3-5 years Experience in designing and implementing training and development initiatives including: training needs analysis, curriculum design, training objectives, instructional strategies and design, scope, timing and resource requirements. Required
- Project management experience is required. Required
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills is required. Required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to create rapport and gain consensus is required. Required
- Excellent persuasive skills and ability to influence others without direct authority is required. Required
- Experience leading a team or managing others is required. Required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required. Required
- Ethics and Compliance program experience is preferred. Preferred
- Knowledge in risk areas in a regulated utility is preferred. Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Some occasional travel out of the service territory may be necessary.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.