Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Work with the Energy Efficiency Demand Management teams and other internal stakeholders to shape, integrate, and optimize specific portfolio goals and develop and prioritize strategic initiatives for each calendar year.
- Monitor and ensure close integration of strategy on a daily basis and as part of an annual strategic plan.
- Work with Energy Efficiency and Demand Management teams to identify, structure and present prioritized set of gaps, challenges and opportunities and proposed solutions.
- Manage cross-functional teams responsible for new department initiatives
- Provide problem solving and strategic support to the department.
- Represent the Company's interest to external stakeholders such as the New York State Department of Public Service Staff and other stakeholders.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And Minimum of 3 years business work experience in energy efficiency or demand management industries.
- 5 years business work experience in energy efficiency or demand management industries.
Required Work Experience
- Demonstrated experience managing projects or processes Required
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, analyze and solve complex strategic and tactical opportunities Required
- Experience working with diverse teams to align stakeholders around business solutions, and coach and work with these stakeholders through the implementation to drive business results Required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data into business insights and effectively communicate the information in oral and written deliverables Required
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to drive results by collaborating with stakeholders to build consensus Required
- Strong communications, presentation, writing and analytical skills Required
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture and attention to detail Required
- Ability to make decisions in real-time, under pressure Required
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic environment Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) Required
- Specific experience in utility energy efficiency and demand management programs, including work with utility energy efficiency or demand management program forecasting and reporting Preferred
- Experience analyzing or managing sales pipelines Preferred
- Experience leading implementation of complex projects Preferred
- Experience presenting to senior executives Preferred
- Experience and or knowledge of New York State Reforming the Vision Plan Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.