Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Prepare scheduled reports in a time-sensitive manner including the annual Affirmative Action Plans, monthly and quarterly statistical reports to senior leadership, and other reports as needed.
- Prepare and facilitate on-going training efforts to organization leadership identifying departmental metrics and practices to improve inclusive behaviors and practices;
- Act as technical liaison with the AAP vendor, HRIS, IT and other departments that supply critical data for completing the task;
- Maintain and report from case management database to analyze trends and patterns of internal and external complaints by type, department and organizational level.
- Monitor investigative procedures and practices to ensure consistency and compliance with internal guidelines and best practices.
- Monitor compliance with state, federal, judicial and corporate mandates and consent decrees.
- Investigate and resolve allegations of discrimination in violation of Con Edison's EEO Policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Management, Human Resources Management, Public Administration, or a related field.
- Master's Degree Law Degree or Master's Degree in Math/Statistics, Computer Science, Business Management, Human Resources Management, Public Administration or Planning.
Required Work Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience performing statistical analyses for EEO or related compliance program; Required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience managing projects. Required
- Must have the ability to compile, comprehend and analyze statistical and employee data to track affirmative action goals and progress including employment trends to deliver programmatic recommendations and process improvements as needed. Required
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with both management and union employees at all levels, representatives from government agencies, and other stakeholders in contact with the office. Required
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify red flags and clearly articulate recommendations and next steps. Required
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision. Required
- Excellent project coordination skills and advance presentation skills. Required
- Knowledge of Federal and State statutes and regulations governing EEO/AA and other relevant programs. Required
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Excel, Access or equivalent data management system software, Power Point, MS Word, PeopleSoft and/or other similar applications. Required
- Ability to maintain and protect confidentiality. Required
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to changing deadlines and time-sensitive requests. Req
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able to travel, as required
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.