Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Commit to the ideals of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Resolve routine program and customer inquiries and escalate as necessary.
- Evaluate requests for program eligibility.
- Monitor and track program leads.
- Prepare and review program information and reports for accuracy and reconcile as necessary.
- Monitor and track program budgets and expenditures.
- Process rebates and incentives.
- Streamline operational and administrative processes and maintain accurate files.
- Identify ways to streamline operational and administrative processes between Operations and the programs and other stakeholders.
- Support the Senior Specialist Operations and interact with Evaluation Measurement & Verification, Engineering and the Delivery Channel Management group, and other stakeholders.
- Perform other related task and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 2-3 years Relevant work experience
Required Work Experience
- Knowledge of basic finance and accounting Required
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with teams and other stakeholder Required
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Required
- Proven problem solving skills Required
- Ability to manage changing priorities. Required
- Experience in Business Administration, Database Management, Record Keeping, Operations/Process Management or related fields. Preferred
- Ability to learn and use new database systems such as a Oracle EBS, Hyperion Planning, Business Intelligence, and Work Management systems Preferred
- Certification, experience or training in Salesforce Preferred
- Customer service experience Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.