Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- At Con Edison we have and we all need to take special interest in our customers, both within the company and externally. As an employee, you need to commit to these ideals of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Manage the portfolio of Con Edison Supply Chain projects.
- Oversee strategic, financial, and operational impacts of projects, and exercise risk mitigation processes as appropriate.
- Oversee project planning, execution, measurement, delivery, training, and continuous improvement for the portfolio of Supply Chain projects.
- Conduct internal assessments, market research, and benchmarking to identify new opportunities for the project pipeline.
- Execute and coordinate the project approval process within Supply Chain.
- Interface with key stakeholders across the Company pertaining to Supply Chain projects and joint projects.
- Represent Supply Chain in discussions and reviews with senior management as it relates to Supply Chain projects.
- Oversee the build of business cases to ensure that project value is measured.
- Review project deliverables for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Prepare Supply Chain projects roadmap and long term strategy.
- Maintain budget and other business planning functions for Supply Chain.
- Oversees the development of KPI's, dashboards, reports and other analytical data.
- Oversees the development and review of applicable Corporate Instructions, and Supply Chain Operating Procedures to ensure accuracy
- Oversee development and management of change plans, and ensure they are appropriately applied to project execution.
- Build & manage job requirements, source talent and develop training and performance evaluation criteria.
- Create and sustain a workplace environment that fosters professionalism, honesty, concern, excellence and teamwork.
- Performs other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other related field And 8 years Related work experience
- Master's Degree Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other related field And 8 years Related work experience
Required Work Experience
- 8-10 years Related work experience Req
- 3-5 years Must have supervisory experience. Required
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills. Req
- 3-5 years Experience in and understanding of change management practices from both internal and external perspectives Required
- Advanced End-to-end Value Chain Cost Analysis Required
- Advanced Project & Program Management Required
- Advanced Spend Analysis Required
- Understanding of Analytics Applications & Techniques Required
- Basic Knowledge of Statistical Analysis Required
- Advanced Market Intelligence Required
- Procurement experience. Preferred
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products. Preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle. Preferred
- Experience implementing new processes, technologies, and changes within an organization Preferred
- Experience with communication planning and delivery Preferred
- Understanding of Con Edison Operational knowledge Preferred
- Understanding of Procurement Analytics Preferred
- Understanding of Supplier Performance Analysis Preferred
- Understanding of Quality Management principles. Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Preferred
- Certified Project Management (CPM) Preferred
- Must push, pull, lift up to 25 pounds
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must be able to read small print and symbols.
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be available outside of regular working hours for emergencies
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.