Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Evaluate and review project specific technologies and strategies for conformance with program requirements and metrics.
- Conduct and review market research and analysis of new technologies on the basis of their cost effectiveness, societal benefit, construction industry standards and practices.
- Collaborate with the data and analytics team to assure the proper interpretation of energy estimation methods.
- Serve as subject matter expert to Program Managers to assist with the establishment of program rules and practices to assure anticipated program impact.
- Prepare and present analysis and presentations to regulatory and governmental authorities, utilities, as well as interested stakeholders
- May represent the Department on program measure issues with DPS Staff, governmental authorities, utilities, and other entities as needed.
- Support the Manager and Section Manager in preparing analysis and reports in responses to Public Service Commission orders and inquiries.
- Perform other related task and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 4 or more years Relevant work experience Or
- Master's Degree And 2 or more years Relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering, architecture, science, mathematics preferred And minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Master's Degree Engineering, architecture, science, mathematics preferred And minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
Required Work Experience
- 3-5 years Demonstrated experience with building heating, ventilation, and cooling (HVAC), lighting, and control systems. Req And
- 3-5 years Demonstrated experience with building codes and applicable standards. Req And
- 3-5 years Computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Req And
- 3-5 years Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Req And
- 2 years Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with teams and other stakeholder Pref And
- 2 years Utility, deregulated energy efficiency or sustainability work experience. Pref And
- 2 years Professional licensure or complimentary graduate degree Pref And
- 2 years Associated professional certification, such as CEA, CEM, LEED, amongst others Pref And
- 2 years Ability to learn and use new database systems such as a Oracle EBS, Hyperion Planning, Business Intelligence, and Work Management systems Pref And
- 2 years Certification, experience or training in Salesforce Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must stand to use operate office equipment for entire shift
- Must be able to read small print and symbols.
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.