Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Manages third party contractors to implement Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) of energy efficiency, demand response and other demand management programs
- Helps establish formal Quality Management System processes; establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and rolling out new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Oversees administrative aspects of vendor management, including invoicing, tracking and analysis of vendor contracts and providing inputs to RFPs and vendor reporting requirements
- Establishes and maintains effective communications with Section Manager, Evaluation and M&V Managers, and Program Managers to relay QA/QC results and analyses to ensure a timely feedback loop
- Partner with M&V, Engineering, Evaluation and Program teams to stay informed of new technologies being introduced to ensure these technologies are being given appropriate QA/QC
- Report regularly on project status to evaluation and M&V managers to ensure coordination across EM&V
- Assists in performing program's Evaluation, Measurement & Verification activities as necessary
- Assist in developing presentations on early insights and project status to management
- May perform other special projects and related assignments as required to support operations and activities as directed by Manager, Section Manager, Department Manager or NYS DPS.
- Performs all other administrative responsibilities as required
- Supports all Company Emergency Response initiatives as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 2 or more years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Business Management, Sustainability, Engineering, Policy, Quantitative Analysis or Statistical Methods related disciplines And 2 or more years of relevant work experience
Required Work Experience
- 2 years Contractor / project management, Quality Management system activities, statistical analysis, compliance management Pref
Skills & Ability
- Project Demonstrated project management skills And
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc. And
- Demonstrated analytical skills And
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information And
- Well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments And
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills And
- Strong written and verbal communication skills And
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must be able to read small print and symbols.
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.