Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Responsible for managing the analysis of process and impact evaluations of energy efficiency, demand response and other demand management programs.
- Responsible for project management of various evaluation consultants in terms of the schedule and respective deliverables.
- Organizes coordination between EM&V, Strategy & Planning and Program Implementation to ensure timely feedback, including planning for EM&V committee
- Helps train Specialist team members in effective evaluation project management, including statistical research methods
- Brings in analytical methods to help further internal use of evaluation results
- Helps strategize with program teams on how to incorporate evaluation and internal analytics
- Oversees administrative aspects of vendor management, including invoicing, tracking and analysis of vendor contracts and providing inputs to RFPs and vendor reporting requirements, tracking
- Attends and helps prepare for meetings with stakeholders and Department of Public Service Staff in a supporting role.
- Supports various EM&V committees and forums on a national, regional and statewide level.
- May perform other special projects and related assignments as required to support operations and activities as directed by Manager, Section Manager, Department Manager or NYS DPS.
- Contributes to the success of the group and department by creating and supporting best practices for department policies and procedures.
- Supports all Company Emergency Response initiatives as required.
- Perform other task and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Architecture/Engineering, Policy, Finance, Mathematics, Sustainability, Quantitative Analysis or Statistical Methods and related disciplines And 3 Years applicable evaluation work experience
- Master's Degree Architecture/Engineering, Policy, Finance, Mathematics, Business Bachelor's Degree Engineering, Policy, Finance, Mathematics, Sustainability, Quantitative Analysis or Statistical Methods related disciplines
Required Work Experience
- Experience with data analytics or survey research Required
- Knowledge of DSM/Energy Efficiency Programs Preferred
- Proficient in statistical software (R, SAS/Stata, Tableau) Pref
Skills & Ability
- Project Demonstrated project management skills And
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc. And
- Demonstrated analytical skills And
- Excellent interpretation of complex statistical data And
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents And
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information And
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making skills
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
- Must be able to read small print and symbols.
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.