Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Con Edison, a multi-billion dollar energy utility, is leading the clean energy transition in New York City and Westchester County. We are investing hundreds of millions of dollars annually to drive development of electric vehicle charging infrastructure, smartly integrate distributed resources into our electric and gas systems, and push forward scale adoption of energy efficiency and clean heating electrification across the building stock. The Portfolio Planning and Analysis department within the Energy Efficiency & Distributed Resource Planning organization is seeking a creative and analytical digital product manager to scale its clean heating electrification efforts.
- The Product Manager will make it easy for customers to adopt heat pump solutions in their buildings. The Product Manager will define the vision for the digital experiences that allow customers to move from awareness to installation, and for contractors to support customers through that journey. This is an exciting role at the intersection of climate change, public policy, and business strategy. This role offers the opportunity to shape and accelerate the clean energy transition.
- Define the vision for the Con Edison heating electrification customer and contractor digital experience, and define the roadmap of digital offerings that support that vision.
- Partner with data & analytics and engineering to build and maintain the heating electrification digital offering portfolio.
- Build and maintain a backlog of improvements and work closely with data & analytics and engineering to prioritize and execute on that backlog.
- Develop a strong understanding of end-user needs and identify opportunities to improve user experience.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to align vision to organizational goals.
- Work closely with program delivery and marketing teams to leverage digital offerings to achieve heating electrification goals.
- Define and track KPIs to evaluate product performance and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 3 years of work experience
- Master's Degree Degree in business, engineering, energy-related discipline, economics, policy And 3 years of work experience
Required Work Experience
- Experience leading the development and successful implementation of new initiatives within a matrixed organization. Required
- Experience leading cross-functional teams. Required
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, analyze and solve complex strategic and tactical opportunities. Required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data into business insights and effectively communicate the information in oral and written deliverables. Required
- Advanced communications, presentation, writing and analytical skills. Required
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and comfortable working in a dynamic environment. Required
- Experience in a digital product management role. Preferred
- Experience building end-user products. Preferred
- Experience in energy efficiency, demand management, or electrification programs or projects. Preferred
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to drive results by collaborating with stakeholders to build consensus. Preferred
- Ability to make decisions in real-time, under pressure. Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be willing to travel inside and outside the Company service territory as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.