Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- This role will ensure and report on CECONY, O&R, CET and CEB compliance with federal and state legislation as applicable to company benefit programs. This individual will coordinate between our vendors, internal auditing and our legal guidance to meet all compliance and reporting requirements across the various health and financial plans. Role will also participate in special projects and other compliance activities as needed.
- Track documentation and prepare information for monthly NFC / ERISA legal items
- Owner of applicable Archer compliance program
- Non-discrimination testing amongst the various company benefit plans as required by IRS
- ACA reporting including vendor coordination of 1095 form distribution
- Participation in and coordination of audit responses and compliance reviews
- Preparation and coordination of 5500 filings and Summary Annual Reports
- Oversight of distribution of required annual and new hire notices
- Coordination of payment of annual PCORI fee and PBGC payments
- Maintain a master list of when each SPD is due to be updated and coordinate updates with the responsible plan owner in the Benefit Center of Excellence.
- Participate in special projects such as Operational Self-Assessments and HPI tool development
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 3 years Work experience Or
- Associate's Degree And 4 years Work experience
- Bachelor's Degree And 3 years Relevant work experience
- Associate's Degree And 4 years Relevant work experience
Required Work Experience
- Must have demonstrated work experience in Auditing, Compliance or regulatory filings. Required
- Must have work experience that demonstrates strong analytical, financial, writing and customer service skills. Required
- Must have experience demonstrating the ability to ascertain new organizational related regulations and integrate to required programs. Required
- Must have work experience that demonstrates the ability to effectively work with various organizations, levels of management, and vendors to complete projects and meet deadlines. Required
- Must have work experience that demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office products, with a solid experience/knowledge of Excel. Required
- Must have work experience that demonstrates the ability to learn and use various vendor-based systems, such as ADP and ARCHER. Required
- Must have work experience that demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills. Required
- Must have work experience that demonstrates strong interpersonal skills to maintain a positive working relationship with customers, various levels of management and union employees. Required
- Must have work experience demonstrating the ability to exercise good/independent judgment to render sound decisions. Required
- Must have work experience that demonstrates strong organization and detail oriented skills, self-reliance, and resourcefulness. Required
- Must have work experience that demonstrates flexibility to handle the ambiguity of multiple assignments in a dynamic environment. Required
- Must have work experience that demonstrates the importance of meeting deadlines. Required
- Demonstrated work experience in audits and regulatory filings for benefit plans is preferred. Preferred
- Project Management experience/certification preferred. Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.